A few useful phrases to describe my typical morning. Not the most exciting reading. But tell me your morning is much more interesting.
- I do the same thing every day.
- At 5:45 am I hear the alarm clock and don't believe that I have to get up.
- I'm going over in my mind all the things that I need to do today.
- Usually the stress of waking up gives me the strength to leave the bed and go to the bathroom.
- But I know that the adrenaline in my blood will be depleted in 1 hour and I will want to sleep again.
- After washing, I go to wake up my daughter.
- She needs to be fed, washed, dressed and taken to kindergarten.
- She doesn't want to get up, I brake her for about a minute, then I take her in my arms and carry her to the other room to wake up on the sofa.
- Then my daughter and I go to the kitchen where I make tea and sandwiches.
- I'm usually late, but she sits and eats every sandwich for 15 minutes.
- I'm rushing her, but it's not helping.
- Then we go to the kindergarten, which is located in the next building.
- I help her off with her street clothing, give her to the nanny and hurry to the subway.
- In the subway I only have 5 stops, because I am lucky with the distance to work.
- But the journey in one direction takes 1.5 hours anyway.
- That's because I don't live very close to the subway.
- But I like it because I can walk. Maybe this 40 minutes is the best part of my day.
- Then I come to work, I open the laptop and the working day can be considered as started.
- depleted - use up the supply or resources of