One of the most difficult tasks in the reading section. True, False, Not Given in the IELTS reading test. Look at how you should answer.
- Read the questions the first. Identify keywords in the statement.
- Skimming a text. Find those words or synonyms in text. Mark it.
- Read carefully to be sure in your answer. Mark answers.
- Be careful with words like slightly, mostly, etc. It might be difference in text and in question.
- Don't add your knowledge to the text. It's better to answer Not Given, if there isn't information in the text.
- Increase your vocabulary as much as possible beforehand.