There are plenty of options.
- Find a social media group to ask your questions about English.
- Estimate your grammar level by the British Council test. Check all mistakes and do exercises on them.
- Register on some famous English-learning site and try how it is working for you. For example, Duolingo.
- Check your listening and reading skills by the IELTS Online Mock test.
- Immerse yourself in language. Switch your gadgets in English, watch movies, read newspapers, search for everything in English.
- Install some dictionary to help you — for example, Dictionaries.
- Add words to Anki and learn them.
There would be much more recommendations soon....