skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Today is Monday, the first day of the week.
- Tomorrow is Tuesday, the second day of the week.
- This is followed by Wednesday, the third day of the week.
- Then comes Thursday, the fourth day of the week.
- Friday is not only the fifth day of the week it is the last weekday.
- That completes the weekdays, now for the weekend.
- The first day of the weekend is Saturday.
- The last day of the weekend is Sunday.
- Yesterday was Sunday.
- I was born on a Monday.
- My sister was born on a Saturday.
- My mother on a Wednesday.
- And my wife on a Saturday.