skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The week has seven days.
- The days of the week are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The year has twelve months.
- The months of the year are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.
- The year is divided into four seasons.
- They are spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- Spring is the first season of the year.
- The weather gets warmer and plants start to grow.
- The second season is summer.
- It is much hotter and people go on holiday.
- After summer comes autumn.
- Leaves fall from the trees and it becomes windy.
- Finally we come to winter.
- It is cold and there is snow.
- divided – separate or be separated into parts
- go on holiday – generally means that you are travelling somewhere. To be on holiday/vacation means that you are at leisure (not at work), whether at home or away
- windy – characterized by or exposed to strong winds