Hey, who's gonna tuck me in?
- tuck in - if you tuck a child in bed or tuck them in, you make them comfortable by straightening the sheets and blankets and pushing the loose ends under the mattress
Brian's counting on you.
- count on - if you count on someone or count upon them, you rely on them to support you or help you
Same old, same old.
- same old - used to say that a situation or someone's behaviour remains the same, especially when it is boring or annoying
I knew you'd come around.
- come around - change your mind and accept it or agree with it
How's Brian supposed to get over being afraid, if you turn chicken on us?
- turn on - if you say that someone turns on a particular way of behaving, you mean that they suddenly start behaving in that way, and you are often also suggesting that this is insincere
ALF is hailing a cab in the den.
- hail a cab - to signal to a taxi that you want to be picked up
Well, I think I finally figured out which courses I should register for.
- figure out - if you figure out a solution to a problem or the reason for something, you succeed in solving it or understanding it
He's got the Tanner zest for adventure, that's for sure.
- zest - great enthusiasm and energy
I sense a growing disenchantment with this venture.
- disenchantment - a feeling of disappointment about someone or something you previously respected or admired; disillusionment
...because I haven't decided on what I'm gonna major in.
- major in - specialize in (a particular subject) at college or university
- Brian, it's 10 to 7.