skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- I'm busted.
- Get on with it.
- These steaks are getting a little gamy.
- gamy - (of meat) having the strong flavour or smell of game, especially when it is high
- Maybe your idea is more nearly fetched than I thought.
- Superstition is the religion of feeble minds.
- feeble - lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness
- superstition - excessively credulous belief in and reverence for the supernatural
- It's just my June bug scaloppine.
- scaloppine - (in Italian cooking) thin, boneless slices of meat, typically veal, sautéed or fried
Sources of information was used for preparing this article:
- Pussle-Movies: Alf s3 e19 (Superstition)